Now that we have set up the SDK and added our API key, we can restart the sample app:
npm start in the terminal or command prompt.
- Navigate to Data Master > Live Stream in the left nav bar. After restarting the sample app, the first few events will display in the Live Stream in a few seconds.
2.1 Troubleshoot your input
If you don’t see any events in the Live Stream, try the following:
Clear your browser’s cache
If you have recently made changes to your application or configuration, you should clear your web browser’s cache to verify any changes.
Make sure you inserted your API key correctly
Make sure that you copied and pasted the entire key displayed in the Platform Configuration modal when you set up your web input. To find your key:
- Navigate to Setup > Inputs in the left nav bar.
- Select Web from the list of platforms.
- Your key is listed under Key, it should begin with an indicator of which data pod your mParticle account uses, for example:
Check your SDK configuration
Next >> Set up your output
- Make sure that you are initializing and configuring the SDK correctly according to the steps described in step 1.2.
- Make sure that
isDevelopmentMode is set to
true in the
mParticleConfig section of the sample app’s