Epsilon is a personalized digital media company. We help brands and agencies deliver media to the right consumers across all devices while maintaining the highest privacy standards.
Enable the Integration
- Obtain your Epsilon Site ID and Epsilon Group Name from your Epsilon account manager.
- Use the above credentials to configure a Epsilon Event Integration via mParticle’s integrations directory.
Epsilon will receive events forwarded from the following input sources:
- Apple TV
- Data Feeds
mParticle will forward the following user IDs to Epsilon if available:
- Customer ID (MD5 Hashed)
- Email (MD5 Hashed)
mParticle will forward the following device IDs to Epsilon if available:
- Android Device ID
- Apple IDFA
- Apple IDFV
- Google Advertising ID
Supported Event Types
- Application State Transition
- Commerce Events
- Custom Events
- Opt Out
- Push Registration
- Screen View
Data Processing Notes
- Epsilon will not accept data more than 24 hours old.
- Epsilon will receive location, user agent, and IP address data with forwarded events.
- Epsilon will receive user attributes with forwarded events.
- Data from mParticle is sent to Epsilon’s CoreID product. Per Epsilon’s documentation, once forwarded data is processed by CoreID, it is then accessible from other Epsilon products.
|Epsilon Site Id, provided in Epsilon integration documentation.
|Epsilon Company Id, provided in Epsilon integration documentation.
|Epsilon Company Magic, provided in Epsilon integration documentation.
|Epsilon Form Id, provided in Epsilon integration documentation.