Narrative enables companies to fuel their data strategies and enrich their 1st party data through automation software and a transparent marketplace.
- Stream of data, enables enrichment across all your platforms.
- Fully-transparent and complete control over data sources and attributes .
- Data at individual record and source level ; no segments.
- Turnkey from data discovery to activation; fully standardized across data sets.
- Flexible pricing; buy once, use as much as needed across any/all applications, from internal modeling to media activation.
mParticle’s Narrative integration supports the following platforms:
- Custom and unbound inputs
To set up the Narrative integration, you will need your API Key, provided by Narrative.
- Android ID
- GAID (Google Advertising ID)
- Google Cloud Messaging Token
- IDFV (iOS Vendor ID)
- IDFA (iOS Advertising ID)
- Apple Push Notification Token
- Customer ID
- Facebook ID
- Google ID
- Microsoft ID
- Twitter ID
- Yahoo ID
mParticle forwards the following event types to Narrative:
- Application State Transition
- App Event
- Commerce Event
- Privacy Setting Change
- Push Message Open
- Push Subscription
- Screen View
- Session Start / End
- User Attribute Change
- User Identity Change
||API Key as provided by Narrative